All aboard for the Sailing Regatta.
Would you like to compete and navigate at sea? It doesn't matter if you have no experience of regatta racing as you will learn all the basic skills by working as part of a team.
We have designed a programme aimed at learning the fundamentals of sailing and taking part in regattas in Barcelona. Whether you are a group of 30 or 300 you will enjoy an unforgettable experience on the waters of Barcelona.
In a detailed, hands on initiation session, the teams will learn all the fundamental elements that are essential in building a successful crew: maneuvers, steering, tactics, strategy, positioning, currents, tides and flags.
Each regatta is tailor made to suit each group but the fundamental principles rarely vary from the following points.
- Improving team communication
- Working as part of a team
- Exploiting the potential of team members
- Motivation in order to achieve goals
- Creating the feel of pride through working in a successful team. Making decisions, time management, adapting to change
You need to allow half a day to really get the best out of this event and if you really want to make it the highlight of your stay in Barcelona, then we can exclusively book you into the Royal Yacht club for lunch or dinner.