This is a great ice breaking activity for groups. We use gastronomy as a medium for individuals to meet others and learn a bit about each other as they complete a number of tasks involving food and drink.
The group will be divided in several teams that will compete with each other in a series of gastronomic workshops and tests.
The Activities are:
- The intuition: wine tasting workshop, a blind wine tasting and a wine quiz
- The tasting memory: cheese workshop, a blind cheese tasting and a cheese game
- In search of the Lost Sense: Aromas workshop and a blind aromas test
- Hell’s kitchen: Tapas challenge: the basics of tapas
- Xocolate hunt: chocolate workshop and a blind chocolate test
- The acorn hunt: cured meats
During the whole time the participants will learn, taste and take part into work-groups, so that everyone should meet everybody, while enjoying a gourmet experience.
After this activity the group has the option of enjoying a meal in the venue accompanied by wine.