Tapas Tour Barcelona
Explore the Medieval Gothic quarter of Barcelona and frequent some of the varied tapas bars to get a taste and feel of the real Barcelona.
A great way to discover the old Gotic and Born quarters of Barcelona is to go on a tapas tour. You will be accompanied by a food and wine expert who will be pointing out throughout the tour little-known cultural and gastronomic landmarks, telling stories and answering queries, enriching and enlivening your experience of this vibrant and flavourful city.
This is a walking tour of the Barcelona’s historic old town and is personally designed for your needs depending on the size of the group and time required. The visit includes varied stops where you can sample some iconic Catalan and Spanish food.
The stops could include:
- A chic bodega dedicated to Spanish wines. Sip on a glass of one of the country’s new star wines complemented by a noveau tapa.
- A traditional tasca for wine poured straight from the barrell accompanied by flambéed devil’s sausage.
- A Galician tapas bar where you can play the pepper lottery and tangle with tentacles.
- A Catalan Coque restaurant located next to the Roman Wall and perfect for the Catalan tapas experience.
- A pintxo bar where you’ll discover the secrets of this snack craze from the Basque country.
We can be very flexible on this food and drink wise tour and can therefore cater for vegetarians or special diets. We can also help you out with post tour entertainment so you can continue your evening in style.