Treat your group to gastronomy based workshops to help develop the palate in a gourmet setting. This is a great tour for promoting teambuilding and creating synergy.
Are you a fan of wine, tapas and the Mediterranean Cuisine?
Then you will surely appreciate our hunt, which is an ideal activity for corporate events or private groups looking to test their gastronomic skills through discovery and team work. It is also a fun way to discover some of the history and culture of Barcelona.
Each of the competing teams receives a set of instructions and a treasure map of Barcelona. The goal is to visit the designated bars checkpoints and find one of our guides, who will assign them with a task. There are many tasks that we can offer and each event is tailor made to the client’s wishes. After completing the task the team goes to the next test/stop by following the instructions in their roadbook.
The activities include:
- Answering some general knowledge and cryptic questions.
- Overcoming various language problems, like finding out the Spanish names for the tapas given in English.
- Scavenging – bringing back requested items.
- Blind tasting of different products: Tapas blind tasting: croquettes, bombs…
- Wine and/or cheese tasting.
- Skills tasks in Barcelona’s world famous Boqueria market
What they say
Thanks a lot for the SUPER organization. Everybody was very pleased and had a lot of fun.
The stops were great, the tapas, the wine and cheese , but also the smelling. Then the shopping in La Boqueria was also something special. Couldn’t have been better…Thanks to all the persons that made this afternoon unforgettable.